According to the “Rules of Procedure for the Organisation of the ISCM World Music Days Festival”, submissions should be either
official (by ISCM Members) or individual. Only one work per composer may be submitted for a given ISCM-WMD Festival, whether
through official or individual submissions.
For more information, see the ISCM’s “Rules of Procedure for the Organization of the ISCM World Music Days Festival” at www.iscm.org.
Submissions by composers whose work was performed in the ISCM World Music Days 2018 in Beijing, China will not be considered.
Extended deadline for submissions is September 30, 2018 12 PM GMT.
An official submission by a Section or Full Associate Member will enjoy the exclusive right to the guaranteed performance
of at least one submitted work at the ISCM-WMD Festival, providing the submission fulfils the following conditions:
The official submission should consist of exactly six works (as specified in the “Rules of Procedure for Membership Categories”);
In order to guarantee that a work submitted by a section or full associate member is chosen, the section/FHM MUST submit
six works in at least four different categories.
Preference will be given to shorter compositions, and to pieces composed after 2008.
For more information how to submit via official submissions, please contact your local ISCM section representative.
An individual submission is submitted by an independent composer or a composer’s authorized representative. Only one work
per composer may be submitted. Individual submissions are not guaranteed a performance. Space for individual submissions
is limited, but we will consider all submissions to the best of our ability. Preference will be given to shorter compositions, and to pieces composed after 2008.
You can submit your work individually by filling out the form by clicking here and sending additional materials to email@example.com.
(In case you don't have access to Google services, please download the form by clicking here.)
After filling out the form, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org the following materials:
- The score (PDF document preferred), or audio/video documentation if the work does not have a written score.
- An audio or video recording of the work (if possible).
- Technical rider which specifies all equipment that is necessary to perform the work.
- Proof of nationality of the composer (copy of passport or identity card).
- High-resolution digital photograph of the composer
- Proof of payment of the submission fee (50 EUR)
- Biography and programme note for the submitted work if you did not enter this information to the Google form. (max 100 words)
An entry fee of 50 euros applies to individual submissions. It should be paid by one of the following ways:
- PayPal on the ISCM website www.iscm.org
- Bank transfer to the account of the ISCM (by mentioning “individual submission ISCM 2019”, and your name): ISCM-International Society for Contemporary Music, ABN-AMRO Bank, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. IBAN: NL36ABNA0552532088, BIC: ABNANL2A
For more information how to submit via individual submissions, please contact email@example.com